a balloon: un ballon
- "Authorities suspect the balloon was commandeered by a passenger, eccentric fragrance enthusiast Bruno Delavigne at approximately 11:30 pm."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "Get back to the balloon!"
- "The region where Delavigne's balloon is thought to have disappeared is known for its dense shark population."
- "Delavigne, San Francisco's renowned playboy, insisted on piloting the balloon himself, despite having only limited experience flying dirigibles."
- "Bruno : Meet me at the balloon!"
- "Brian : Well, what's left of the balloon?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Balloon' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !