to bark: aboyer
a (dog's) bark: un aboiement (de chien)
- "Bark once for "yes" and twice for "no"."
- "(Sound of dogs barking)"
- "Stink barks once"
- "Sadly sitting in the dark, the only sound is that terrible bark, I want to kill the dog!"
- "Edward, bark like a dog!"
- "Although the media has been banned from the meetings, sources have reported yelling, dogs barking, and numerous bottles breaking during the negotiations."
- "Brian : We know for a fact that barking was heard in the vicinity of the copy machine at 7.15 pm, just 3 minutes before Stink's body was discovered in the hallway!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bark' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !