baseball: le baseball
- "Then I'm off to watch a baseball game."
- "Haven't you ever been to a baseball game, Jean?"
- "Moira : I didn't know they played baseball in Japan."
- "Up to my office to get my baseball hat."
- "But hurry up, you'll miss all the exciting baseball action."
- "Jean : Baseball?"
- "I love baseball!"
- "More importantly, coming up on your left is Fenway Park, home of the 2007 World champions of baseball, the Boston Red Sox!"
- "Bruno : Do they play baseball in France?"
- "Basketball? Baseball? Ice hockey?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Baseball' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !