a bastard: un "salopard", un "bâtard" (vulgaire)
Note that in parts of the UK, the word "bastard" is sometimes used more affectionately or as a term of endearment toward friends.
a bastard: un bâtard, un enfant illégitime
- "This Gidyeon bastard is slashing prices like there's no tomorrow!"
- "The bad news is that my tarantulas were accidentally delivered to a child's baptism.The good news is that Edward Moon is a bastard."
- "Then Mommy called Daddy a "bastard"."
- "You're a right sneaky bastard, Bruno!"
- "I mean that he is a bastard in the sense that you are not his father, and Susan is not his mother."
- "But the bastard shaved off all of my hair."
- "Subject: Edward is a bastard"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bastard' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !