a bathroom (US): les toilettes, la salle de bain
Note that in the UK, a "bathroom" is a place where we wash ourselves.
- "I think I need to go to the bathroom.."
- "Sorry for the whole webcam in the bathroom incident."
- "I have one bedroom, one living room, one bathroom, and one kitchen."
- "Very soon, millions of people will be singing "It hurts so bad" when they go to the bathroom. We will pay you 0.0000001 dollar per flush."
- "Any personal items left in the bedrooms or bathrooms will become the property of Happy Tulips B & B."
- "Future man : No one goes to the bathroom in 2568!"
- "Merced Heights: 1 Bedroom/1 Bathroom Spacious Condo"
- "It's also my favorite fragrance, so I always keep a bottle in the bathroom. When he's got the urge to burn something, he just helps himself!"
- "This includes the bedrooms, the bathrooms, the toilets, the roof, under the bed, and hanging out of the window."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bathroom' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !