Be there (on time)!: Soyez là (à l'heure) !
I'll be there (in 10 days): Je serai là-bas (dans 10 jours)
- "The problem is that Mayor Flimshaw expects a representative from the Delavigne Corp to be there, namely me."
- "I'll be there as soon as I can, and give him the good coffee."
- "Yes...I can be there in 4 hours, sir!"
- "There are no excused absences for this meeting. Be there."
- "I won't be there, but you will find a phone."
- "I'll be there at 3pm tomorrow."
- "She'll be there at the end of the day, around 6:00 pm. I suggest that you clean up your so-called "love nest": champagne bottles, chocolates and mood music might give Miss Stake the wrong impression."
- "I'll be there. We'll find a solution."
- "Bruno : I'll be there in 2 minutes."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Be there' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !