a beach: une plage
the beachfront: le bord de mer
- "The events took place late last night at a trendy bar in San Francisco's North Beach neighborhood, where witnesses reported seeing an altercation between two men arguing over the television program being shown."
- "On the beach, white sea birds attacked me and ate my sandwiches, then Masaki threw a rock at them which hit me on the head."
- "Location: BONDI BEACH"
- "IF MY BODY WASHES UP ON A BEACH, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS RIGHTFUL OWNER: BRUNO DELAVIGNE."
- "Jonas : Well, the first day we usually go to the beach, and the second day we prepare for Autumn."
- "At approximately 15:00, 26th July 2011, a shark attack off of Bondi Beach resulted in one fatality."
- "The party proceeded to barbecue multiple sausages and prawns on the beach, and consume moderate amounts of beer (300-400 cans)."
- "A ballad about the fateful day at Bondi Beach was released shortly afterwards, and has quickly made its way up in the charts, rivalling "Waltzing Matilda" in popularity."
- "Monday : Eyewitnesses claim to have seen the diminutive juice magnate on the beaches of St."
- "The victim, American cowgirl Joan Wayne, arrived at the beach at approximately 13:30 with friends, Sydney and Opera Smith and random Indian Horatio Oléré."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Beach' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !