a (double) bed: un lit (double)
- "Just get into bed!"
- "Bruno's mom : The dead pigeon under his bed?"
- "I share a room and a bed with a Japanese boy called Masaki, but he is not a very good roommate."
- "Why don't you come to bed?"
- "The Queen in bed with Philip Cheeter?"
- "Just get into bed"
- "There's something under the bed."
- "Some of my favorite words have "e's in them, like "beer" and "bed" and 'sleep"."
- "Bruno : Um, yes... bed."
- "Then that must mean that Philip is in bed with the... Queen of England?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bed' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !