to believe: croire, penser, croire savoir
Do you believe in God? Croyez-vous en Dieu?
I believe he has already left. Je crois qu'il est déjà parti.
I believe in him. Je crois en lui.
I believe the conference room is available. Je pense que la salle de conférence est disponible.
(The thief is) believed to be (a white man): (Le voleur) serait (un homme blanc)
- "Headlines, headlines, believing the things that we read"
- "Despite this isolated incident, I believe that our two cultures are closer than ever, and this is reflected by this collaboration between the perfumers of our two great nations."
- "Samantha : I still can't believe that you married that slob, Jenny."
- "Brian : A Eucalyptus, I believe."
- "I believe the children are our future..."
- "We believe that fruits and vegetables have feelings"
- "Here at Delavigne, we believe the holidays are all about counting our blessings."
- "Can you believe that our Philip has become an artist?"
- "Susie : Mum, I can't believe this!"
- "I believe in miracles."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Believe' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !