besides: en plus, de plus, d'ailleurs
- "And besides, I've charged it to my Delavigne expense account!"
- "Besides, secret agents don't hug."
- "Besides, this young fellow is pretty skinny."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Besides, there's no need."
- "And besides, I did some research, she's married to a brain surgeon."
- "Besides, you said you would never pick up a tambourine again."
- "And besides, when Michelangelo agreed to paint the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel for Pope Julius the second did it harm his reputation?"
- "Besides I want to get out of here early and avoid rush hour."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Besides' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !