a billboard: un panneau d'affichage
I want to be a famous fashion model and have my photo on billboards all over London, but I'm a dog. J'aimerais être un top modèle connu et avoir ma photo sur des panneaux d'affichage dans tout Londres, mais je suis un chien.
- "Susie : I think you might have heard about the fact that Kalvin Krime has launched some perfumed billboards."
- "Each billboard is accompanied by a high-powered fan and several cartridges of Washed Up fragrance oil."
- "The Smell of Success: Kalvin Krime's scented billboard adverts"
- "You see a billboard advertising a Delavigne perfume, TigerLily for example."
- "At the time of going to press, 200 of these scented billboard adverts are being rolled out across the USA's biggest cities."
- "Not being able to read is a serious disadvantage in this modern world where writing is everywhere: on television, on billboards, on the Internet, in magazines."
- "Kalvin Krime Cosmetics has been making waves this week, launching a series of perfumed billboards."
- "Putting perfume inside a billboard is such a gimmick."
- "Each billboard emits the scent of Washed Up, described by Kalvin Krime as "a masculine blend of sun, surf, and wetsuits"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Billboard' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !