bogus: faux, simulé
- "You haven't really driven until you've driven the new Citron Bogus."
- "The new "Bogus" from Citron: it will get you from here to there, and that's not bad!"
- "Test drive the new "Bogus", and explore the extreme limits of the driving experience!"
- "The "Bogus": it gets you where you need to go, and nothing else!"
- "Enter a new golden age of transportation with the Bogus from Citron."
- "Firstly, the recipient is warned that their PalPay account is about to expire, and sent to a bogus webpage where they are asked to enter their account details, address, and even their social security number."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bogus' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !