a bonus: une prime, un bonus
Last year Edward bought an Aston Martin DB9 with his Christmas Bonus. Me, I bought a sofa. L'année dernière Edward s'est offert une Aston Martin DB9 avec sa prime de Noël. Moi, j'ai acheté un canapé.
- "Give bonuses to the entire staff."
- "You can keep your current frequent flyer miles, and as a new customer with Loman's, you get a bonus 10 miles towards the airline of your choice."
- "Outside space would be a bonus."
- "On the other hand, we must sell the notion that this boxed set is a true collector's item: a bonus for loyal distributors of our products."
- "On behalf of the Delavigne Corporation I'm delighted to reward you with a substantial bonus and a magnum of Bordello Breeze perfume."
- "Icarus : 4.63 times as much in fact, not counting your monthly bonuses."
- "Subject: RE: End-of-year bonus"
- "Being your special assistant is reward enough, so to receive a bonus for my work is very generous of you."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bonus' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !