to brainstorm: réfléchir, brasser des idées, faire un "brainstorming"
- "His many tasks involve everything from chemical experimentation to intense brainstorming sessions, during which he lies prostrate on a bed of needles and repeats a string of incomprehensible syllables, often for hours at a time."
- "And I must admit I was truly impressed by the results of his brainstorming sessions."
- "-They're brainstorming."
- "Subject: Reminder -- Brainstorming session tomorrow!"
- "Bruno began to brainstorm. If there were only some way that he and Horatio could collaborate to create incredible fragrances..."
- "Susie : Brainstorm!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Brainstorm' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !