brave: courageux, brave
It was very brave of you to tell her the truth. C'était très courageux de ta part de lui avoir dit la vérité.
bravery: le courage
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : I spent 3 years in the service for my country, and I watched some of the bravest men of my generation die in the forests of Namibia so that people like you could learn about the benefits of laughter in the business place."
- "That's so brave of you."
- "Edward : Forget it Jean, I'm going to be brave and go to the rock gig all on my own, like a big boy..."
- "You should all be very proud of your colleague, who is brave, kind and spiritually curious."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : You're a brave soldier Quincy."
- "Lawrence Laughsalot : You're a brave soldier, Quincy."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Brave' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !