breath: le souffle, l'haleine
- "Edward : She said your breath smells of cheese."
- "A rare Siberian tiger named "Shoshana" escaped from her pen at the San Francisco zoo yesterday night and attacked a crowd of seven teenagers who had been insulting her, seriously injuring all seven of them. An eighth person, a six year old boy named Timothy Aldridge, was licked by the tiger, and later said the tiger's tongue felt "like sandpaper" and that her breath smelled like "muffins"."
- "Jean : My breath?"
- "MacCheeter : 'Cause my breath smelled like coffee, and I needed some cash!"
- "Horatio : What does your breath smell like?"
- "Police : Sir, is that alcohol I smell on your breath?"
- "Smell it on the breath"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Breath' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !