a (sea) breeze: une brise (de bord de mer)
The light breeze was nice today. La brise légère était agréable aujourd'hui.
Quelques expressions idiomatiques qui se construisent avec breeze :
it's a breeze c'est un jeu d'enfant, c'est facile
to shoot the breeze papoter
- "Bordello Breeze: last quarter you ordered 50,000 units."
- "The new "Bordello Breeze" has an entirely different aesthetic to it... did I mention the label is gold tinted?"
- "Bruno : You know it's funny, I didn't even know we had a "gold label edition" of "Bordello Breeze" in circulation, and usually I'm the one who gives final approval for our fragrance production."
- "Bordello Breeze?"
- "Bordello Breeze (Gold Label)"
- "Philip : Ah, but what you carry is the regular edition of "Bordello Breeze", this is the gold label edition, exclusively packaged within a unique collector's item boxed set."
- "We label all the bottles with high-quality, low-cost labels manufactured by one of our Asian production partners, and designate this perfume as a "special limited edition" of "Bordello Breeze"."
- "Bordello Breeze $18,020"
- "I am writing to you because I have a bit of a problem. Due to a production oversight in our Paris manufacturing plant, we have an enormous surplus of last year's fragrance "Bordello Breeze"."
- "The boxed set will feature three vintage Delavigne perfumes: "Moulin Magic", "Paris by night" and the new gold-label edition of "Bordello Breeze"..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Breeze' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !