a briefcase: un attaché-case, un porte-documents
- "What's in the briefcase?"
- "Just this once... just this once, I'm going to let you ask me about my briefcase."
- "He opens his briefcase and takes out his packed lunch."
- "He'll have a briefcase with him. You will take this briefcase and return immediately."
- "Bruno : Don't ask me about my briefcase!"
- "This briefcase contains 10,000 dollars."
- "Brian : Sir, I brought you your briefcase just as you asked."
- "Brian : Anyway, open up the briefcase, I'm dying to know what's inside!"
- "Bruno : Don't ask me about my briefcase, Brian."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Briefcase' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !