(a) bright (future): (un avenir) prometteur
bright: lumineux, éclairé, vif, intelligent
UK: Your son is very bright: a boy like him has a very bright future!
US: The sun is the brightest thing in the sky.
- "I'll be wearing a long fur coat, very high heels and bright red lipstick."
- "Bravo, Mr. Delavigne, you have a bright future ahead of you, my boy."
- "What I can say for certain, however, is that the future doesn't look bright for the Delavigne Corporation - at least as long as Bruno remains behind the steering wheel."
- "Brian : Icarus, you're bright red!"
- "I truly feel that this company has unlimited potential for growth, and our future is so bright!"
- "It's so bright!"
- "Philip : Bells on bobtail ring, singing spirits bright, oh what fun it is to laugh and sing, a sleighing song tonight!"
- "The future's bright."
- "We have a new sales staff made up of bright young executives, and it takes time to train them, it's as simple as that."
- "I want to wear something bright today, something loud… Something that says “I'm in charge of my longtime boss who I'm also in love with”."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bright' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !