a broadcast: une diffusion, une émission (de radio, de télé)
to broadcast (a program): émettre, diffuser (un programme)
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I broadcast / I broadcast / I have broadcast
- "Moira : Brent, what did we say about making personal comments during our broadcast?"
- "Announcer : Now, broadcasting live from Buckingham Palace, The Queen."
- "The "Smellies" will be broadcast live on network television in over 60 countries around the world, so this is a great opportunity for publicity, even if we don't win, though I've heard some rumours, and apparently we're the favourites!"
- "Let's wrap up today's broadcast with some audio recordings from the zoo, where little Huan Huan II became just the fourth panda ever born on American soil."
- "Brent : Great, well why don't we end the broadcast with a little song from Swedish supergroup Abba."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Broadcast' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !