a brother: un frère
a sister: une sœur
- "You were like a brother to me."
- "Her mom's name is Anarchy and she has a brother named Constitutional Monarchy."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brother Jones, sometimes the answer you are seeking is the question itself."
- "Brother Jones and I will take a spiritual quest through the mountains."
- "For myself and brother Edward."
- "Brothers, now that you have heard the wonderful news, it is time for you to leave."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brothers! Brothers!"
- "Brother Jones, please begin."
- "Chuk-Chuk : Brothers!"
- "In fact, Philip, you were a really disgusting, perverted, sick brother."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Brother' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !