a budget: un budget
UK: My budget for the month is 5 pounds. Luckily, I like eating soup.
US: Construction costs will be included in next month's budget.
- "I have everything from Abba to ZZ Top- something to suit every taste and budget!"
- "Reaching new heights in budget air travel"
- "or Las Vegas, but I'd settle for something a little closer to home if the budget won't budge."
- "Our entire advertising budget is already spent!"
- "Now, I'd like to open the floor for discussion, and eventually a vote to approve the new budget proposals."
- "That's why we've decided to slightly increase the budgets of each department and continue to invest."
- "And then I'm supposed to have a meeting with Philip and talk about the sales budget for the next quarter, and I just know he's going to ask me for more stuff that I can't afford to allocate him, and - well - you know what Philip's like, and... It's just too much, mommy!"
- "We will take into account their suggestions, but these costs will be part of the budget increase."
- "I'm doing the best I can with your budget."
- "There are many things to consider at the end of the year, and we certainly have some important decisions to make regarding departmental budgets and personnel payroll."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Budget' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !