a bus: un bus, un autobus
- "But that is my bus!"
- "Philip : So you didn't have any money for the bus?"
- "It started at the bus stop with little warning"
- "Welcome to the Boston Bus Tour, a unique bus tour of the historical city of Boston, Massachusetts."
- "Please proceed directly to your bus at Gate 4."
- "Can I drive the bus?"
- "I have already scheduled a bus tour of the city, so that I can see all the buildings and monuments!"
- "Edward : The bus set off, we were on our way"
- "Be ready at the bus depot by 5 AM. Sorry, money is tight right now."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Bus' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !