a (business) operation: une activité (commerciale)
- "I have some rather, um, sensitive operations that require a certain discretion, if you know what I mean?"
- "I don't like the idea of involving a third party in our business operations."
- "Wang Industries is the Shanghai-based parent company for a number of successful Chinese operations, mainly industrial companies, though Wang is diversifying his holdings rapidly."
- "The transition costs of offshore operations are greatly outweighed by the long term savings which outsourcing provides."
- "Head of retail operations"
- "More importantly, this month we are conducting our business operations in song, so please make sure to sing in tune!"
- "Hundreds of western corporations are outsourcing call center operations, non-strategic engineering work, textile production and more to developing countries."
- "I would like to sincerely thank you for the time that you spent with me last Thursday, briefing me on your company's background and operations, and interviewing me for the position of Laboratory Assistant at the Delavigne Corporation's head offices."
- "CEO/Director of Operations"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Business operation' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !