to buy (a company) out: racheter (une entreprise)
Kalvin Krime wants to buy out every perfume company in the world to have a monopoly - but they'll never get Delavigne! Kalvin Krime veut racheter toutes les entreprises de parfum du monde pour avoir le monopole - mais ils n'auront jamais Delavigne!
to buy somebody out racheter la part de qq'un
Notons que ce verbe est irrégulier :
I buy / I bought out / I have bought out
- "I want to buy you out."
- "Bruno : I'm sorry, Mr. Wang, I thought you just offered to buy me out."
- "He bought them out one by one, without anyone suspecting a thing."
- "Harold : You want to buy out Delavigne Corp?"
- "I want to buy out Delavigne Corp AND Warbuckle's International Department Stores."
- "I don't think you're serious, and I don't think you could buy us out."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Buy out' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !