a calculator: une calculatrice
- "And I love my calculators."
- "I still laugh at the joke you told me - the one about the dwarf, the calculator and the twin sisters."
- "I believe we got him a talking calculator pen last year which went over very well."
- "Your calculator is precious to you, isn't it?"
- "Not to worry however, Icarus is able to use a calculator without major pain, and I'm sure I'll be thrusting vigorously in no time at all."
- "Has your calculator gone missing again?"
- "I want my calculator."
- "Icarus : One of my co-workers stole my calculator from my office."
- "Icarus : Is it a new calculator?"
- "He once stole my calculator, so I haven't told him about the pension plan!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Calculator' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !