a camera: un appareil photo, une caméra
- "Camera footage shows Oléré diving into a pool of caviar in full scuba gear at one point."
- "We've got wireless cameras, voice changers, night vision spectacles..."
- "I've been told there are a few cameras installed in the towers, but their footage is never observed."
- "Can't wait to get you greased up and in front of the camera!"
- "Is it a spy camera?"
- "Damn, and I don't have my camera!"
- "I've even seen you singing karaoke in the toilet via secret camera."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Camera' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !