(I) cannot (give you that information): (je) ne peux pas (vous/te donner ces informations)
(that) cannot (be true!): (cela) ne peut pas (être vrai !)
- "When you smile at me, it's like my heart stops working, and then my stomach hurts and I cannot eat anything any more."
- "I cannot stay in small spaces, I get hungry."
- "An attorney will be provided for you by the court if you cannot afford one."
- "Warbuckle is a man with strong family values, which is certainly something we cannot reproach him for."
- "Lucky : I cannot tell you that Daddy."
- "Unfortunately, the current economic climate has led to budget cuts, and the corporation cannot afford to take you on a guided tour of the park."
- "Pedro : I am sorry sir, but I cannot answer your questions about el jefe."
- "Horatio : I cannot think, I'm hungry!"
- "You cannot be serious!"
- "All the tea, crumpets and Sudoku in the world cannot fill my void since leaving the Delavigne Corporation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cannot' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !