to capture: capturer
- "Bruno will be "captured" by some fake policemen, mildly beaten and then taken to the prison in a boat."
- "14% of you think that Delavigne was captured by "the Others"."
- "I don't know how he did it, I don't know where he found him or how he captured him, but Horatio has recovered our monkey."
- "Shoshana was captured and caged minutes after the attack, when stunned zoo personnel discovered the tiger standing over Timothy and kissing him affectionately."
- "Brian : These are the two actors who've "captured" Bruno!"
- "Joan Wayne's grizzly death has captured the imagination of Australians everywhere;"
- "You've captured the wrong man you idiots!"
- ""The logo captures these attributes — luxury, prestige, excellence, exclusivity and unsurpassed innovation."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Capture' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !