the carbon footprint (of an activity): l'empreinte carbone (d'une activité)
- "Does your dinner's carbon footprint make a difference?"
- "They are setting an example for other businesses through the introduction of green-roof technology and carbon reduction labelling - giving consumers information about the carbon footprints of the products they purchase."
- "Have you even measured your carbon footprints?"
- "Bruno : Carbon footprints?"
- "The basic philosophy behind the movement is that eating locally has ecological value: The carbon footprint of Kobe beef which has made the trip from Japan to New York has more of an environmental impact than a piece of fresh meat from the local farmer's market."
- "Now, let's get down to details, tell me more about carbon footprints."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Carbon footprint' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !