a (professional) career: une carrière (professionnelle)
A career night est une soirée durant laquelle sont présentées différentes professions et carrières.
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand-up comedy since she was a little girl."
- "I hereby resign from my position as intern, effective immediately, in order to pursue a new career as ...................................."
- "It would have been cool to find this place earlier in my career."
- "Alan Woody : Okay everyone, our next comedian has been dreaming of a career in stand up comedy since she was a little girl."
- "Bruno (Mitch) : I've decided to give up my position as lifeguard of this beach to pursue a musical career."
- "My goal is to pursue a career in the customer service field, specifically in management."
- "After undergoing successful therapy, I have now embarked upon the greatest endeavor of my career - becoming a painter."
- "It's certainly not a traditional career trajectory, but I applaud you for it."
- "Trey : Three reasons: first, the position you are offering is in line with my career objectives."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Career' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !