carefully: soigneusement, prudemment
careless: négligent, imprudent
- "Listen carefully to the following options: if you know your party's extension, please dial that now."
- "Careful what you say Fat Face, the cops could be listening!"
- "Now, listen to me very carefully."
- "No listen to me very carefully monkey."
- "A fellow student said "Zack was careful not to throw the candy directly at people, but a caramel square did land quite near my foot"."
- "I guarantee you that with a bit of careful management, both the Sydney and the Wellington teams will enjoy some healthy competition."
- "DISCLAIMER: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Carefully' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !