a catalogue: un catalogue
to catalogue: dresser un catalogue, classer
- "He has several complex methods for cataloguing financial information which seem excessive even to me."
- "I've ordered some clothing catalogues."
- "Auctioneer : Now we come to lot 4 in your catalogues – a work by Polish painter Piotr Majewski."
- "Susie : It's really the least we can do Moira, and I want to let everyone know that you can find more information about this initiative and of course our complete catalogue of products on our Website: www."
- "I kindly suggest that you take a look at our catalogue, which I have enclosed with this letter."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Catalogue' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !