(a) catchy (name): (un nom) accrocheur
- "Jean : Wow, catchy title!"
- "Catchy! And what's that stuff you're eating."
- "Catchy name, right?"
- "It was catchy."
- "Here's their new, annoyingly catchy hit: Bacon and eggs!"
- "Music should be catchy, and lyrics should be playful and memorable."
- "Perhaps you are familiar with 'Smells R Us' because of their catchy radio jingles, but more likely you know them for their many unpaid invoices."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Catchy' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !