a certificate of deposit, a CD (financial product): un certificat de dépôt, un compte de dépôt (à terme)
(I bought a new) CD! (Compact Disc): (J'ai acheté un nouveau) CD !
- "It appears to be some paint... and a CD of whales making love."
- "Can the same be said for CDs?"
- "They go back to the UK laden with jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "No fish can resist my CD of whales making love!"
- "I see you've been listening to that CD!"
- "that's why we take a CD and put the money in it!"
- "They go back to the UK with suitcases full of jeans, designer shoes, CDs and Epods."
- "If you don't know the answers then you may have grown up listening to pop songs on digital formats like CDs and MP3s."
- "Now that I've digitised my music collection, I'd like to sell some of my old records, cassettes, and CDs."
- "Digital downloads and CDs aren't killing off the traditional vinyl album, and it seems that the Internet is actually safeguarding its future."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cd' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !