to celebrate: fêter, célébrer
I'm celebrating my birthday on Sunday. Je fête mon anniversaire dimanche.
a celebration: une célébration, une fête
We will have a celebration for our wedding anniversary this weekend. Nous organisons une fête pour notre anniversaire de mariage ce week-end.
- "To say thank you for all your hard work lately, and to celebrate our moderately successful first quarter sales, I'm pleased to announce that the senior staff of the Delavigne Corporation will be taking a team-building trip this weekend!"
- "The celebration of their love will take place on Friday, the twenty-fifth of August at three o'clock at Sacred Heart Cathedral, 1669 Fudgejunction Road, London, England."
- "Quick, let's take a selfie together to celebrate."
- "Celebrated in : Cool countries."
- "Horatio : So, we celebrate my birthday, eh?"
- "I am sure that you would agree that this occasion deserves an extra special celebration."
- "So, please come to my petite dégustation in the break room at 1pm to celebrate me, French gastronomy and my final few months before I am possibly deported."
- "Vicar : Ladies and gentlemen, we are gathered here today to celebrate the holy matrimony of two young lovers, eager to forge a union in the eyes of God, which is to last forever and ever."
- "Celebrate good times, come on!"
- "Bruno : Ladies and gentlemen, Gymglish users of all ages, thanks for joining us as we celebrate 50 episodes of Funky Friday!"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Celebrate' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !