a (town, health) center (US), centre (UK): un centre (ville, hospitalier)
- "In the 1960s, the Haight-Ashbury district was the center of the hippie counterculture movement and "Flower Power"."
- "The balloon lost radio contact with airport personnel some time after 7:00 am, said air traffic controllers at the Napa Valley Hot Air Center."
- "It's a fine city to do business in, and besides, I was told that Melbourne was mainly a cultural center."
- "Due to popular demand, as well as the concerning rise of obesity in our office, I'm proud to officially open the “Xavier Delavigne Memorial Sport and Fitness center for exercise”."
- "Welcome to the Center for Rest And Peace (CRAP)."
- "This year's conference will take place in the Kennedy Suite at the Boston Heights Conference Center (Boston, Massachusetts) on the 21st of August."
- "Chakras are meridian points, the center of spiritual power in the human body."
- "The company, at the center of hundreds of scandals in the last 10 years, ranging from illegal bear hunts to monkey abuse to laboratory explosions, just can't seem to get their act together."
- "We sincerely hope that your stay at the Center for Rest and Peace is going tranquilly, and that you are enjoying the myriad rewards of our relaxing retreat."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Center-noun' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !