CEO (chief executive officer): DG, directeur général
UK: He's the boss, the CEO, the chief executive officer!
US: Well I heard that the CEO is a PIG. Oink, Oink!
- "Susie : So there I was with my best mates, and it was just like old times again, before I became CEO of Delavigne, before Jean proposed marriage, before Bruno took me away in his helicopter."
- "Assistant to the CEO"
- "Narrator: And finally we move to the office of CEO Bruno Delavigne, where Special Assistant Brian Jones has been replaced by a camel."
- "CEO, Delavigne Corporation."
- "Brian Jones, 37, special assistant to CEO Bruno Delavigne, has been accused of stealing trade secrets from within the heart of the company."
- "Bruno Delavigne, CEO of the Delavigne Corporation, explains the idea behind this unique project."
- "Founder and CEO Harold Percy Warbuckle is the driving force behind these changes, and realizes that in today's world, governments don't effect change, billionaires do."
- "Because both of our bosses are gone, I would like to nominate myself as interim interim CEO."
- "I'm doing a little research on business travel agencies for my boss - CEO Bruno Delavigne."
- "Let's take a quick vote: everyone in favor of me becoming CEO say "yay" or "nay"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Ceo' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !