to certify: certifier, authentifier
I can certify that it's a real Picasso. Je peux te certifier que c'est un véritable Picasso.
certified: certifié, en recommandé
Did you send the package by certified mail? Avez-vous envoyé le colis en recommandé?
- "Certified in CPR"
- "I'm sure that we can find legitimate production sources without becoming certified."
- "In case that doesn't work, I'm also a certified suicide hotline technician."
- "I am a licensed and certified psychologist."
- "Donny is licensed to fly and certified to teach in single and multi-engine airplanes, as well as helicopters, gliders, hot air balloons and UFOs."
- "I am a stress management expert, as well as a certified crisis counselor."
- "In earlier conversations, Susie, Bruno and Philip discussed the possibility of using a subcontracting partner certified by OILS."
- "OILS, the Organization for International Labor Standards, is a (fictional) group which identifies and certifies subcontractors using legal and ethical labor practices."
- "Glen : Well, I have a bachelor's degree in accounting, a masters in linguistics, a doctorate in philosophy and I'm a certified yoga instructor."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Certify' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !