a chimpanzee, a "chimp": un chimpanzé
- "Chocolate melted and poured into your mouth by trained chimpanzees"
- "Michelle : So do some chimpanzees."
- "Bruno : You taught a chimpanzee sign language?"
- "I uncovered the contents of the sack: it was Giuseppe the chimpanzee, looking tired but happy, and clutching a banana to his chest."
- "Philip : Ok team, it's worse than I thought: the chimps have had a serious poop fight."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Chimpanzee' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !