Christmas (day): (le jour de) Noël
- "Horatio : On the first day of Christmas"
- "As Luna points out, Christmas is a time of joy but also of needless consumeristic folly."
- "See you at Christmas."
- "I've just learned that the Delavigne Christmas e-card has been intercepted by the FBI, they've censored everything!"
- "Happy Christmas Icarus"
- "Happy Christmas Susie"
- "It would also be a good idea to place recycling bins throughout the office, because even though Christmas is a time of giving, it is also a time of recycling."
- "Happy Christmas Bruno"
- "Happy Christmas Brian"
- "Brian : Ah, next, Philip usually tells us about the true meaning of Christmas."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Christmas day' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !