a cigar: un cigare
- ""He smelled of champagne and cigar smoke, and kept singing what sounded like a Frank Sinatra tune."
- "Horatio : This is Giuseppe, he is my Chief of Staff, Minister of Education, and Head of our Nuclear Program. When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "Bruno : Harold, you just lit your cigar with a hundred-dollar bill!"
- "For some men, it's a bottle of cold beer and a fine Cuban cigar."
- "When I get home, Giuseppe prepares me a mojito and rolls me a big cigar."
- "6 cigars (Cuban preferably, but Dominican will do, I suppose)"
- "Friday : To finish the week in style, our twisted tycoon was seen burning hundred dollar bills to light Cuban cigars in a Las Vegas night club."
- "Daddy's just got some smoke in his eyes from all the cigars."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Cigar' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !