a citizen: un citoyen
the citizenship la citoyenneté
a senior citizen une personne âgée
- "The citizens of Europe?"
- "Senior citizen"
- "New president of Europe Brian Alistair Jones, the winner in a hotly contested election that divided citizens over issues such as a national cheese, sits in his office with a reflective look on his face."
- "I am a citizen!"
- "I understand that these are serious charges which affect the good citizens of San Francisco, and that the nature of these offenses should not be taken lightly."
- "Robot : Because citizens get very attached to songs about their country, and they don't like it when their music becomes a tribute to one's egomania."
- "Any French citizen between the ages of 18 and 28 is eligible to apply, provided they are currently enrolled in a university."
- "Britons buy slice of American pie: UK citizens investing more and more in the American housing market"
- "Jean : Well, as you may know, I am not an American citizen..."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Citizen' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !