clear: clair, évident, net, franc
to clear, to clear off (a table): nettoyer, débarrasser (une table)
to clear out (a room): nettoyer, débarrasser (une pièce)
- "At the top of your advert, I want a clear headline."
- "Philip : Listen up Jones and listen clear"
- "It's as clear as a photograph in my head."
- "This table will give me a clearer idea when to organise my picnic!"
- "Your desk's been cleared"
- "While the benefits of sleep are numerous, it seems clear that the dangers of NOT sleeping outweigh them considerably."
- "The request of the people is clear!"
- "For young or old, the bottom line seems clear: a good night's sleep is essential!"
- "Perhaps you are a purist and limit yourself to downloading pornography and heavy metal music, however whether you are podcasting vegan recipes or ranting about Venezuelan foreign policy on a message board, it seems clear that the Web has become less of an occasional tool than a full-time distraction."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Clear' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !