clearly: clairement, nettement, franchement
- "-Do you mind if I ask you why you're interested in a position for which you're clearly overqualified?"
- "You need to make an effort to speak more clearly."
- "But beyond its artistic mission, the gallery is clearly a provocative advertisement for the perfume company."
- "So bring me your babies, just label them clearly so that I know which one belongs to whom. No one will get hurt, I promise."
- "I don't want to jump to conclusions, but the answer is clearly "yes"!"
- "Moving on, this graph clearly shows a photograph of my secretary Doris in a Bikini."
- "Today we mourn a man who never had a chance to confess the love he clearly felt for me, his loyal, charismatic special assistant."
- "I have ten years' experience in the customer service field, as well as management experience in a local telemarketing firm. The challenging environments in which I've worked have taught me to think on my feet, communicate clearly and always remain polite and professional while dealing with callers."
- "Brian : Sorry, I don't think I heard you clearly."
- "But your expense form clearly says that you flew business class."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Clearly' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !