a client: un client
the clientele: la clientèle
- "Sometimes I play tennis with clients."
- "I screamed at him to stop, and said "you son of a bitch", which is technically true, but my client thought I was talking to him!"
- "Your boss and client"
- "We are so lucky to have clients like you, and we thank you for your loyalty and custom this year and we look forward to working hand in glove with you again in 2016."
- "She foolishly tried to steal my best client, so I shot her in the back of the head with a paintball gun."
- "Secondly, I have met with all of our major clients to let them know about Bruno's leave of absence."
- "Everything depends on billing - how many hours you spend even thinking about a client."
- "Champion of client relations and B2B strategy innovator"
- "other times to receive clients."
- "-So, how's my favorite client?"
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Client' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !