climate change: un changement climatique
a (desert) climate: un climat (désertique)
- "According to scientists, the aviation industry is responsible for around 3.5% of man-made climate change."
- "He said "climate change is happening - that much is sure - but what the scare-mongers are failing to mention is that our planet has always had great fluctuations in temperature."
- "Cold weather in a temperate place could be a sign of worldwide climate change."
- "I've been trying to recreate a hot, dry climate."
- "Sir Robert Bear MP, Shadow Secretary for the Environment, shocked Parliament yesterday by declaring that "the notion that climate change is a man-made phenomenon is pure poppycock"."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Climate change' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !