a close friend: un bon ami, un ami proche
Susie is a close friend. Susie est une amie proche.
- "It's Horatio's 102nd birthday next Thursday, and I wanted to do something special for him. He is one of my closest friends and sometimes I get the impression that he is lonely in that laboratory of his."
- "That's why I'm bringing in a very special consultant – a close friend of mine from heaven – Mr. Michael Jackson."
- "Take the time to phone close relatives."
- "I'm a close friend of singer Elkie Johns and I've been to some pretty wild parties."
- "Bruno Delavigne was pronounced dead early this morning at San Francisco's Sinai Memorial Hospital by personal physician and close friend, Dr. Otto von Headcold."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Close friend' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !