a clown: un clown
clowning: le métier de clown
to clown around: faire le clown
- "Luna DeLune: Ms. DeLune is apparently training to be a part time circus-yoga instructor (a combination of yoga, clowning, and partner acrobatics), and begins her first course early Friday evening."
- "He says that it reminds him of his youth in an Uzbekh clown prison, but did not elaborate."
- "Caller : Are you calling me a clown, pal?"
- "Mistake 3: Always pay your clowns!"
- "My experience includes an intensive six-month training course in alternative psychology, and a brief seminar in clowning techniques."
- "Maybe a clown?"
- "- The amazing hippie clowns!"
- "In addition, I was in charge of hiring new acrobats, and recruiting clowns."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Clown' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !