a clue: un indice, une indication
I have no clue, I don't have a clue: Je n'ai aucune idée
- "Some sort of clue... a tattoo, a birthmark, a mole, a bird, something!"
- "A clue I give, to you grateful few"
- "Facts and clues"
- "" This is your clue"
- "Bruno : Well Brian, though my Japanese is rusty, Masaki said something about Icarus' behavior that might be a clue."
- "One final clue: if the 'r' word is sustained, it may turn into... depression!"
- "Horatio : Ok, I'll give you a clue."
- "Let me give you some clues about the product."
- "Detectives have not made any connection between the trousers and the assault, and are still looking for clues."
- "But, I will give you a clue, because as they say: "Life is a journey, not a destination."
Pour ne plus oublier la traduction en français de 'Clue' et progresser en anglais à l'écrit comme à l'oral, découvrez nos cours d'anglais Gymglish !